The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO)
ISPO is a multi-disciplinary organisation made up of individuals who have a professional interest in the clinical, educational and research aspects
of prosthetics, orthotics, rehabilitation engineering and related topics.
- It acts as an international advisory body
- It acts as a vehicle for the exchange of information
- It promotes and guides research, development and evaluation activities.
- It encourages, supports and co-ordinates education and training activities
read here »
- It guides and supports the activities of those responsible for the care of patients.
- It carries out projects to facilitate a high-level of uniform practice (development of international standards).